You are invited to participate in RIVERFEST, an Old Wilmington Riverfront Celebration, Inc. This is an outdoor event open to all food vendors. A limited number of food vendors will be allowed to display and/or sell their goods. We look forward to seeing you and providing our assistance and hope we have your cooperation and understanding.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
To become a vendor or an exhibitor at Riverfest you must fill out and sign the application that is included in this document. Signing the application implies accepting and agreeing to ALL of the rules.
Submit payment of all fees (includes licensing fees, application fee, and late fee if applicable). Please make sure to include THE NAME OF YOUR COMPANY ON YOUR PAYPAL TRANSACTION
• A complete menu with prices
• A list of all items you will be selling
• Submit photo of your booth setup to email@example.com
If an item is not on your menu, you will not be allowed to sell it
Duplication of food items will be limited by the Riverfest
Menus must be approved by Riverfest
No one vendor will have exclusive rights to the show
No dogs or others pets are allowed (City Ordinance)
Riverfest and Old Wilmington Riverfront Celebration, Inc. reserves the right to deny any application
Spaces will be assigned as applications are received and accepted by the review committee.
Wilmington Riverfest is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items during the festival.
We are excited and look forward to this year’s festival. Should you have any questions, please click here.
– The Riverfest Committee
RIVERFEST ARTS & CRAFTS GENERAL INFORMATION
All applications must be received NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 1 (late fee: $50)
TIMES OF FESTIVAL:
• Saturday from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm (no vehicles allowed after 9:00 am). All vendors must stay open until 6 pm. 6-10 pm is optional.
• Sunday from10:30 am – 5:00 pm (no vehicles allowed between 9:30 am and 6:00 pm)
WHAT TO BRING TO SET UP:
• Exhibitors must provide their own tables, displays, and tents for shelter from rain or sun.
• All tents and displays must be free-standing and secured with weights – ABSOLUTELY NO HAMMERING INTO THE CONCRETE!
• Electricty will be available for street vendors at a rate of $75.00 paid in advance. A rate of $100 a day of festival if still available. Vendor
to provide their own electrical cord of 100 ft. minimum along with required fire extinguisher.
• Vendors may set up on Friday, after 3:00 pm. However, you will not be allowed to sell .
• All vendors must already be set up on Saturday by 9:00 am.
• No cars will be allowed in vendor staging area on Saturday after 9:00 am. We suggest the use of hand carts to transport your merchandise in and out of staging area due to continuing street fair.
• All vendors must be set-up on Sunday by 9:30 am.
• Cars will be allowed in staging area on Sunday between 8:30 am and 9:30 am to restock / unload.
• You must obey all instruction from the barricade attendants.
• Vendors may not pack up before 6:00 pm on Saturday and 5:00 pm on Sunday
• Event organizers will notify each vendor when they may bring support vehicles down the street on Sunday. No vehicles are allowed on the
streets until organizers say it is safe.
ENTRY FEES (per space):
Pay via PAYPAL (if by check and it doesn’t clear, a $35 fee will be added)
(All fees are non-refundable and include all licensing fees)
STATE TEMPORARY FOOD PERMIT
Please download the following form from New Hanover County to obtain your State Temporary Food Permit.
PLEASE NOTE: This form must be turned in 15 days prior to Oct. 2nd, 2015.
PLEASE NOTE: Please be sure to include your company’s full name when using Paypal