You are invited to participate in RIVERFEST, an Old Wilmington Riverfront Celebration, Inc. This is an outdoor show open to all artists and craftsmen. A limited number of commercial vendors will be allowed to display and/or sell their goods. The Arts and Crafts sales and displays will be held on Saturday and Sunday only. We look forward to seeing you and providing our assistance and hope we have your cooperation and understanding.
Do you need to get the word out about your non-profit organization? The Riverfest is a perfect opportunity to showcase your organization and the benefits you provide. Fill out a registration and join us!
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
To become a vendor or an exhibitor at Riverfest you must fill out this application. Completing the application implies accepting and agreeing to ALL of the rules.
- No one vendor will have exclusive rights to the show
- No flea market items or fair items are allowed
- No dogs or others pets are allowed (City Ordinance)
- Riverfest and Old Wilmington Riverfront Celebration, Inc. reserves the right to deny any application
- Spaces will be assigned as applications are received and accepted by the review committee.
- Old Wilmington Riverfront Celebration, Inc. reserves the right to limit the number of entries for any craft, art form or non-profit.
- Festival is a RAIN OR SHINE EVENT. No refunds will be given. Only during extreme weather situations deemed unfit for public safety will the festival be postponed or cancelled.
- We are excited and look forward to this year’s festival. Should you have any questions, please contact us HERE.
RIVERFEST ARTS AND CRAFTS VENDOR GENERAL INFORMATION
TIME OF FESTIVAL:
Saturday from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm (no vehicles allowed after 9:00 am)
Sunday from10:30 am – 5:00 pm (no vehicles allowed between 9:30 am and 6:00 pm)
WHAT TO BRING TO SET UP:
Exhibitors must provide their own tables, displays, and tents for shelter from rain or sun.
All tents and displays must be free-standing and secured with weights – ABSOLUTELY NO HAMMERING INTO THE CONCRETE!
Vendors may set up on Friday, after 3:00 pm. However, you will not be allowed to sell.
All vendors must already be set up on Saturday by 9:00 am.
No cars will be allowed in vendor staging area on Saturday after 9:00 am. We suggest the use of handcarts to transport your merchandise in and out of staging area due to continuing street fair.
All vendors must be set-up on Sunday by 9:30 am.
Cars will be allowed in the staging area on Sunday between 8:30 am and 9:30 am to restock / unload.
Vendors may not pack up before 6:00 pm on Saturday and 5:00 pm on Sunday
ENTRY FEES (per space):
The Riverfest reserves the right to allow a limited number of non-profits, after which they will be charged.
Pay via PAYPAL (if by check and it doesn’t clear, a $35 fee will be added)
(All fees are non-refundable and include all licensing fees)