RIVERFEST FOOD VENDORS
You are invited to participate in RIVERFEST, an Old Wilmington Riverfront Celebration, Inc! This is an outdoor event open to all food vendors. A limited number of food vendors will be allowed to display and/or sell their goods. We look forward to seeing you and providing our assistance and hope we have your cooperation and understanding.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
To become a vendor or an exhibitor at Riverfest you must fill out and sign the application that is included in this document. Signing the application implies accepting and agreeing to ALL of the rules.
No payment required with the application. You will be invoiced for the final amount due after your application has been accepted by the committee.
All vendors, new and returning, MUST submit recent photos of your booth.
- If an item is not on your menu, you will not be allowed to sell it
- Duplication of food items will be limited by the Riverfest
- Menus must be approved by Riverfest
- No one vendor will have exclusive rights to the show
- Riverfest and Old Wilmington Riverfront Celebration, Inc. reserves the right to deny any application
Spaces will be assigned as applications are received and accepted by the review committee.
- Wilmington Riverfest is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items during the festival.
We are excited and look forward to this year’s festival!
RIVERFEST FOOD VENDOR GENERAL INFORMATION:
Save $100 on applications received before May 1st!.
TIME OF FESTIVAL:
- Saturday from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm (no vehicles allowed after 9:00 am)
Sunday from 10:30 am – 5:00 pm (no vehicles allowed between 9:30 am and 6:00 pm)
WHAT TO BRING TO SET UP:
- Exhibitors must provide their own tables, displays, and tents for shelter from rain or sun.
- All tents and displays must be free-standing and secured with weights – ABSOLUTELY NO HAMMERING INTO THE CONCRETE!
- Vendors may set up on Friday, after 3:00 pm. However, you will not be allowed to sell.
- All vendors must already be set up on Saturday by 9:00 am.
- No cars will be allowed in vendor staging area on Saturday after 9:00 am. We suggest the use of handcarts to transport your merchandise in and out of staging area due to continuing street fair.
- All vendors must be set-up on Sunday by 9:30 am.
- Cars will be allowed in the staging area on Sunday between 8:30 am and 9:30 am to restock / unload.
- Vendors may not pack up before 6:00 pm on Saturday and 5:00 pm on Sunday
ENTRY FEES (per space):
Food trucks that are completely independent of water and electrical needs inquire about price breaks
Single Item vendors inquire about price breaks
Once application is approved – Invoice and Payment via PAYPAL
(All fees are non-refundable)
All Fees include a $20 Application Fee. Water and Electricity Supplied by the Festival
- 1 Food Vendor Booth Fee (10′ by 10′) = $770.00 now until April 30th!
- 2 Food Vendor Booth Fee (10′ by 1=20′) = $1270.00 now until April 30th!
- 3 Food Vendor Booth Fee (10′ by 30′) = $1770.00 now until April 30th!