Thank you for your interest in becoming an Arts & Crafts vendor for this year’s Riverfest. Please fill out the form below and when you are done push the “submit” button so we can review it. We look forward to working with you!
Dear Vendors and Exhibitors:
You are invited to participate in RIVERFEST, an Old Wilmington Riverfront Celebration, Inc. This is an outdoor show open to all artists and craftsmen. A limited number of commercial vendors will be allowed to display and/or sell their goods. The Arts and Crafts sales and displays will be held on Saturday and Sunday only. We look forward to seeing you and providing our assistance and hope we have your cooperation and understanding.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
• SIGNED APPLICATION
To become a vendor or an exhibitor at Riverfest you must fill out and sign the application that is included in this
document. Signing the application implies accepting and agreeing to ALL of the rules.
Submit payment of all fees (includes licensing fees, application fee, and late fee if applicable) via Paypal.
All vendors, new and returning, MUST submit recent photos of all saleable items. For your items to be considered
“handmade” (Arts and Crafts), your photos must be of you making the items. If not, you will be considered as
Commercial. No exceptions. Please email all photos using your company name in the subject line to: email@example.com
• No one vendor will have exclusive rights to the show
• No flea market items or fair items are allowed
• No dogs or others pets are allowed (City Ordinance)
• Riverfest and Old Wilmington Riverfront Celebration, Inc. reserves the right to deny any application
• Spaces will be assigned as applications are received and accepted by the review committee.
• Old Wilmington Riverfront Celebration, Inc. reserves the right to limit the number of entries for any craft or art form.
• No weapons or weapon-like items may be sold including: guns, knives, bow & arrows, swords, sling shots, etc.
• Wilmington Riverfest is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged property that occurs at the festival.
• Festival is a RAIN OR SHINE EVENT. No refunds will be given. Only during extreme weather situations deemed unfit for public safety will the festival be postponed or cancelled.
We are excited and look forward to this year’s festival. Should you have any questions, please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you have any questions regarding the food vendor part of
the festival, please send an email to: email@example.com.
– The Riverfest Committee
RIVERFEST ARTS & CRAFTS GENERAL INFORMATION
All applications must be received NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 1 (late fee: $50)
TIMES OF FESTIVAL:
• Saturday from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm (no vehicles allowed after 9:00 am). All vendors must stay open until 6 pm. 6-10 pm is optional.
• Sunday from10:30 am – 5:00 pm (no vehicles allowed between 9:30 am and 6:00 pm)
WHAT TO BRING TO SET UP:
• Exhibitors must provide their own tables, displays, and tents for shelter from rain or sun.
• All tents and displays must be free-standing and secured with weights – ABSOLUTELY NO HAMMERING INTO THE CONCRETE!
• Electricty will be available for street vendors at a rate of $75.00 paid in advance. A rate of $100 a day of festival if still available. Vendor
to provide their own electrical cord of 100 ft. minimum along with required fire extinguisher.
• Vendors may set up on Friday, after 3:00 pm. However, you will not be allowed to sell .
• All vendors must already be set up on Saturday by 9:00 am.
• No cars will be allowed in vendor staging area on Saturday after 9:00 am. We suggest the use of hand carts to transport your merchandise in and out of staging area due to continuing street fair.
• All vendors must be set-up on Sunday by 9:30 am.
• Cars will be allowed in staging area on Sunday between 8:30 am and 9:30 am to restock / unload.
• Vendors may not pack up before 6:00 pm on Saturday and 5:00 pm on Sunday
• Event organizers will notify each vendor when they are allowed to bring support vehicles on the street. No vehicles will be allowed on the street
until it is safe
• you must obey all instructions from the barricade attendants.
ENTRY FEES (per space):
Pay via PAYPAL (if by check and it doesn’t clear, a $35 fee will be added)
(All fees are non-refundable and include all licensing fees)
• Arts and Crafts = $250
• Electricity Fee = $75 (prior to festival) $100 (start of festival if available)
• Application Fee = $20
PLEASE NOTE: Please be sure to include your company’s full name when using Paypal.